Is anyone else experiencing this display problem with Nvidia Shield Pro?
This happened with a version prior to V20 and I did something that fixed it but I cannot recall what I did. Here's the issue:

With V20 I did a clean install.

"Now playing ..." displays album art in the lower-left corner of the screen. The background is album-artist art in full screen. So far, so good. Text includes what's playing and what is next.

At precisely 10 seconds after entering "Now playing ..." the text and album art disappear and I am left with only the album-artist background. That remains until the screen saver kicks in. If I want to see what's playing text I have to hit the back button twice which lasts for only the same 10 seconds.
  1. Is this a common problem?
  2. Does anyone know how to fix it?
  3. In the alternative is a bug report necessary?
Thank you all.
That's the way it's meant to work by default, to change the behaviour the Info action is needed, but I'm not sure if anything is mapped to that on the Shield remote (I'm assuming it's the Shield remote and not the controller you have). What happens when you use the menu button on the remote? I suspect it will probably the OSD with the playback control buttons, in which case it kep map would need to be changed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is anyone else experiencing this display problem with Nvidia Shield Pro?0