Kodi's settings in Mozilla Firefox extension
Hi guys!

Does anyone have experience setting up a Kodi extension in Mozilla Firefox?

The "Connection" settings item offers to configure the server. The user must specify the ip address in the appropriate field.
But even after I ran the necessary command on the command line to see my IP and successfully recognized and entered it, I got the message: "Address of Kodi Web server 192.168.0.1 is invalid or Kodi's remote control isn't enabled."

I tried to find where I can enable Kodi's remote control, but did not find it.

Can anyone help with the settings?

A picture with the settings can be viewed by clicking on the link --> Settings windowImage
(2023-03-13, 22:28)bezumir Wrote: I tried to find where I can enable Kodi's remote control, but did not find it.
Try here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Services/Control
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
you might also verify kodi's ip in settings -> system information

the last number you have there being .1 seems unusual as it's usually reserved for the router in a network
I'm sorry. Actually, I thought that the Kodi browser extension was enough to work with Mozilla. It turns out that you first need to install the Kodi platform. Thank you for responding. So far, I'm figuring out the settings in the platform.
You are right, I have pasted this IP just for example.

Real IP was 192.168.0.100

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi's settings in Mozilla Firefox extension0