• 5(current)
obsolete. deleted.
obsolete. deleted.
Where is the source code for this?
(2023-03-29, 01:47)monsoons Wrote:
(2023-03-28, 23:22)ragico Wrote: After reboot of the device it works ok. Thanks for your great job.
Good!

after stop playback, sometimes no signal,must shutdown and restart,do u have any ideas? And the andriod IEC/kodi Iec,do u know which is better?
(2023-03-25, 00:57)monsoons Wrote: @dysprosium packet7
May or may not, but not today.

What reason could there be to maybe not release the source code? Surely this only makes Kodi better; even if your code is not mergeable into Kodi master as-is, this is an issue that Kodi has had for a long time and letting the Kodi devs see what parts of the code you changed to fix the issue is extremely valuable. They can also help fix the match frame rate issue the build currently has.
hi @monsoons ,

i got my am6b+ yesterday, your build works like a charm!

btw, there is a build supporting bluray menu (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=360250),  do you have any plan to support bluray menu?

maybe you could build your proprietary code(the code for processing dv fel, and etc.) as a static lib,  and open source the rest part of code. In this way, i can add bluray menu support by myself?
(2023-03-29, 03:14)dysprosium Wrote:

What reason could there be to maybe not release the source code? Surely this only makes Kodi better; even if your code is not mergeable into Kodi master as-is, this is an issue that Kodi has had for a long time and letting the Kodi devs see what parts of the code you changed to fix the issue is extremely valuable. They can also help fix the match frame rate issue the build currently has.

@monsoons , i find that am6b+ support root privilege natively, could "match frame rate" issue be fixed by using root privilege? although it's not a nice/recommended way...
(2023-03-28, 23:26)ragico Wrote:
(2023-03-28, 09:13)mattmarsden Wrote: I can’t thank you enough for this, absolutely amazing.
@mattmarsden 
Does kodi in the ugoos allows passthrough of HD audio (True hd +atmos and dts x)?
true hd passthrough is supported on my am6b plus + samsung q990b(plug hdmi to soundbar's port directly). dts not tested.
(2023-03-29, 03:14)dysprosium Wrote:

This is not how the GPL works. If you distribute binaries you have to release the sourcecode.
obsolete. deleted.
No please dont stop these releases, they are a lifeline!
@monsoons

Please don't vandalise your posts and threads. If you want this closed, just ask and we will close it.

What problem has occurred?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-03-29, 08:56)monsoons Wrote: I just reported this thread as inappropriate thread so hope

"Inappropriate", after 68 posts in the thread..?

Butchering the thread title and striking through the entire opening post (oh, now it's not again) is not proper forum etiquette in my book.
If you want to stop developing some Kodi project, just say so.
Please don't stop building FEL KODI, we need FEL KODI. Thank!
obsolete. deleted.
It's already too late since the binaries already have been distributed. You're obliged to release the sourcecode.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
obsolete. deleted.0