Problem adding a new item to the main menu
I'm using Kodi 11.0.0 with the Aeon Nox Silvo skin on an HTPC running LibeELEC and no other OS.  This is on an SSD and all my media files are on an internal HDD in separate directories as recommended.  I'd like to add a new item (Theatre) to the main menu: following the steps in the Wiki, I've created the appropriate directory and added the files, then gone to Videos - Files - Add Videos - Browse.

With apologies for the poor quality images, the Wiki shows this result:

What I see is this:

There's no link to the HDD where the media files are stored (and the separate drive with the OS is also not listed).  What am I doing wrong?  Many thanks.
Thread moved to Aeon Nox Silvo support sub-section, as this is more a skin thing than anything else.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Posted in error; apologies.
(2023-03-17, 17:04)DarrenHill Wrote: Thread moved to Aeon Nox Silvo support sub-section, as this is more a skin thing than anything else.

Thanks, though since posting I've tried the same procedure with the Rapier skin and the results are exactly the same: still no links to the local discs.  I might be completely mistaken but doesn't that perhaps suggest that it isn't a skin-specific problem?  The Wiki piece uses Aeon Nox Silvo to demonstrate the procedure, which maybe also suggests that in my case the cause lies elsewhere.

I'll go back to absolute basics and check that my installation and directory structure are correct.
I've solved it.  Carefully following the Wiki instructions to select Videos - Files I completely missed the fact that the media HDD was listed alongside (well, actually under and to the side of) Files.  Selecting it took me through the expected stages and now the Movie directory is happily being scraped.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem adding a new item to the main menu0