Android 3 questions (stops playing, windows format, renew list)
Hello.

Just 3 question, maybe someone could help me.

1) sometimes (or some channels) suddenly stops while watching. I just have to start them again without a problem... But is is very annoying to start them ever 5 min...

Could this be a buffer problem?
Doesn't matter if SD or HD channel.
Machine is newest KODI in Nvidia shield.

2) some channels are in wrong picture format and looks very strange (you know: ppl are way too tall in 4:3 etc... ^^). I can change that without a problem and Simple PCV Client will save that for this channel (very great!!), but only as long as KODI is running.
After switching of my android box and start again the next day, the picture format is wrong again in that channel Sad
Is there a way to save that for ever?

3) every time I start KODI, it looks for PVR Clients and update EPG etc... This coasts 1-2 min. every time I start KODI before I can watch TV... I already disabled actualisation in Addon Setting, but it keeps doing something at new start...

Thank u very much.
Beside that I want to thank developers VERY much for that work. I tried different IPTV players and Apps, but this KODI Addon is the most comfortable and best looking player with great overview and handling !!! I can never change back to anything others !!
For 1 and 2 you would need to supply a full debug log showing the problem. Also detailing exactly how you start each stream.

For 3), I’m afraid not. If you are using catchup, the addon must load all the EPG data each time kodi starts. No way around it. The add-on can’t access the EPG data store in Kodi PVR. If that were possible, then we could do something.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3 questions (stops playing, windows format, renew list)0