Does the forum support Polls?
I would like to setup a hardware poll to get a consensus on what people run kodi on the most and im wondering if this is possible here.
It does.

When you start a new thread, you will see the option at the bottom of the page.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
hmm must be another mod-only feature

... or i dont have the canpostpolls permission for my account ...
You don't see this?

Can you try in some other sub-forums. It's not available in all sub-forums.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
nope not available for my account ... no worries
Or this?
negative

subscribe is the last option i have

i did an external one instead, seems to work ok - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=373096
It's a mod/admin restricted feature.

The consensus was while it may be useful in some cases, the risk of being abused or misused made it not worthwhile to make generally available.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does the forum support Polls?0