• 129(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
Hi everyone!
This is a question that pertains more to skin variables than Arctic Fuse per se, but I would really appreciate any help!

I want to create two widgets; Trending Movies and Trending TV Shows that exclude any watched or currently watching items.

1. For ‘Trending Movies’ I used exclude playcount >= 0 to achieve my custom list and that was (almost) perfect! This will get rid of all ‘completely’ played items but not partially played. I tried playing around with lastplayed == or contains Null but couldn’t get it to work.
I then tried adding custom params like PlayedPercent or WatchedProgress but I am unable to define them?

2. For ‘Trending TV Shows’ I wanted to use a custom filter to exclude shows I’m already watching like ‘ListItem.Property(WatchedEpisodes)’ >= 1 but I don’t know how to add these as filters to skin variables. I tried referring to the wiki but couldn’t wrap my head around defining new info labels or properties.

I’m definitely using lastplayed wrong so if anyone could point me to the right direction or how to define new params as filters, I would be much obliged!
I was having the same issue. Update YouTube addon from here. YouTube version needs to be flashed as a zip from here. I just did and trailers play right away again.

https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...e/releases
Haven't used the skin in a while. Updated today and switched to it - now i am stuck in it. There is aparently no way for me to go into the settings. Please help - I don't want to start off with a fresh install of kodi just because I can no longer access the settings.

Edit - gladly I could access kodi via webbrowser/App to get into the settings. There was just no way to do it anymore via the skin.
(2024-05-03, 14:03)mybrain87 Wrote: Haven't used the skin in a while. Updated today and switched to it - now i am stuck in it. There is aparently no way for me to go into the settings. Please help - I don't want to start off with a fresh install of kodi just because I can no longer access the settings.

Edit - gladly I could access kodi via webbrowser/App to get into the settings. There was just no way to do it anymore via the skin.

From the home screen you should be able to click return/back until a flyout menu pops out from the right side.
Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
(2024-05-02, 18:25)Officer KD6-3.7 Wrote: Hi everyone!
This is a question that pertains more to skin variables than Arctic Fuse per se, but I would really appreciate any help!

I want to create two widgets; Trending Movies and Trending TV Shows that exclude any watched or currently watching items.

1. For ‘Trending Movies’ I used exclude playcount >= 0 to achieve my custom list and that was (almost) perfect! This will get rid of all ‘completely’ played items but not partially played. I tried playing around with lastplayed == or contains Null but couldn’t get it to work.
I then tried adding custom params like PlayedPercent or WatchedProgress but I am unable to define them?

2. For ‘Trending TV Shows’ I wanted to use a custom filter to exclude shows I’m already watching like ‘ListItem.Property(WatchedEpisodes)’ >= 1 but I don’t know how to add these as filters to skin variables. I tried referring to the wiki but couldn’t wrap my head around defining new info labels or properties.

I’m definitely using lastplayed wrong so if anyone could point me to the right direction or how to define new params as filters, I would be much obliged!

UPDATE:
1. For ‘Trending Movies’, playcount >= 0 is good enough because I couldn’t get percentplayed to work haha

2. For ‘Trending TV Shows’, using exclude ‘watchedepisodes’ >= 0 suddenly worked today! Maybe the key was using all lowercase.

Still no idea how to remove in progress items from these lists, but this is more than good enough!

Thank you Jurial for the wonderful skin!
(2024-05-03, 01:03)Matthius7 Wrote: I was having the same issue. Update YouTube addon from here. YouTube version needs to be flashed as a zip from here. I just did and trailers play right away again.

https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...e/releases

Thanks this has fixed the issue I was having
I randomly stumbled upon the skin, and I love it. However, I have a question... is it possible to use a progress bar beneath the thumbnail for ongoing movies/series instead of the progress icon, similar to what is seen on Emby/Plex servers?

(2024-05-04, 03:01)nevrion Wrote: I randomly stumbled upon the skin, and I love it. However, I have a question... is it possible to use a progress bar beneath the thumbnail for ongoing movies/series instead of the progress icon, similar to what is seen on Emby/Plex servers?

That looks cool! You should go to the GitHub page and start a ‘Discussion’ with the ‘Enhancement’ tag. Please don’t post it under ‘Bugs’

If there are others that like your idea, they can vote and bring it to Jurial’s attention!
Hi everyone, I notice that when I press the return key when I am in the Widgets, I go back to the list of categories, but it does not go up the stack of Widgets.

I haven't really followed what's been said in recent days. Do you know if this is a bug or if this is the navigation as it is now designed ?
Setup that makes sense to me.

https://cdntube2.b-cdn.net/mp4/b0f60c86f...85052e.mp4

Since upon loaded the default page is on the 2nd menu, i had to relocate "Discover" to it on the side menu.

To me discover is like a main hub, when i or any user open kodi. So in there must have:-

1. What's On TV Now - based on my own tv channel last view
2. My trakt TV episodes availabe to watch today
3. Movie trending this week available to watch
4. if all the above nothing exciting then i should just listen to music based on last album played

After Discover i should go up to see what's on live TV or on radio

Only then below menu should be other media collections, games, camera and adult stuffs

To differentiate AH2 with AF, i tried not to use stacked menu. Becoz AF more into horizontal menu that stacked vertically.

I just wish that the interface while audio only (music/ radio) is playing will be much nicer aka animating other than lyrics and spectrum analyzer i.e rotating disc art, album art, like AH2
Using Arctic Fuse 0.6.33 on Kodi 20

When I switch the "Title" to "Text" (Skin>Interface>Title) for some reason the Kodi logo appears above TV and Movie titles. I think using the Text version over the Crop version is much cleaner, but whenever I use the "Text" option I cannot get rid of the "Kodi" logo above every TV show and Movie title text.
(2024-05-04, 12:01)Bindou Wrote: Hi everyone, I notice that when I press the return key when I am in the Widgets, I go back to the list of categories, but it does not go up the stack of Widgets.

I haven't really followed what's been said in recent days. Do you know if this is a bug or if this is the navigation as it is now designed ?

Does this happen to you too? (Widget stack that does not go up with the return key)
Jello,
I would simply like to know where is the current playlist option in Arctic Fuse. I searched and searched to no avail. If there isn't a current playlist option, could one be added? Thank you.
How do you guys check movie sets with this skin? It doesn't have a tab for movies of the same set in the video info dialog.
I remember before on kodi startup, the focus is in the Home categories or widget. The same when opening TV show & movie hub. But now it's always jumping all over the sidemenu.
And I always having this issue now when opening classic hub. Need to restart kodi to be able to access the widget inside that hub.
Maybe if the focus behavior is the same as before it won't happen?
  • 129(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0