Linux Raspberry Pi with Kodi 18.7 it stop playing while streaming tv help
Sad 
Hello, I hope someone could help me about my case I have raspberry pi 3b+ with OS retropie I just installed kodi 18.7 a few months ago and trying to solve the issue related to buffer.
Right now I solved the issue about the buffer while watching tv streami channels but today I tried to do some guides like clearing cache but it doesn't help to solve my current issue.

My issue is when playing a channel on the TV it plays but after a few minutes it stopped I need to enter again to play the strwaming but every a few minutes its stopped I don't know what the cause. Do you have any guides or solution for this?

My current installed is simple IPTV.
Up. I hope someone knows how to solve this issue thanks.

The only addons that I do not have is inputstream.ffmpegdirect but when I try installing this in respiratory source I can't find it. It seems it was removed?
You might have better luck asking on the retropie forum - binary addons are a distribution issue.

But generally, on a debian style system you will install binary addons through the apt repo.

Try:
Code:
sudo apt install kodi-inputstream-ffmpegdirect

(although I don't use retropie, so this is just a guess - if it doesn't work you should ask the people who know).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Raspberry Pi with Kodi 18.7 it stop playing while streaming tv help0