Kodi addons on RPi4
About 2 weeks ago I noticed my Libre/Kodi/RPi4 media player was not scrapping TV metadata when I scanned new files to the library. Movies were OK and scrapping still worked. Then a week later I noticed the time was wrong and then movies wouldn't scrap. I discoverd no Kodi addons would update or new ones added. I turned off wireless and used etherent - no difference.

So today I decided to start again and I reloaded the Libre and Kodi apps using the Libre installer and all went well but the problem remains. I've read it may be the clocks #1,2,3 but I can't see a way of checking them. On interface my time zone +8, asain time.

So I'm lost. I can see the containing files and play them but there is no library data so pretty well Kodiless. Kodi addons are not working, can't be updated or added.

I hope someone can help. If I need to send a log, please tell me exactly what to do as I find the log details hard to fathom.

I should add Kodi is working fine on my PC.

Cheers, John
depends on what scraper you are using

provide a Debug Log showing a scan so we can see what scraper you have configured and potential file naming errors there may be

NOTE
Quote:Web scraping is the process of extracting data from a specific web page. It involves making an HTTP request to a website’s server, downloading the page’s HTML and parsing it to extract the desired data.
- https://www.techopedia.com/definition/5212/web-scraping

not
Quote:scrap
/skrap/
noun
a small piece or amount of something, especially one that is left over after the greater part has been used.
"I scribbled her address on a scrap of paper"

we do not scrap libraries because a scrapped library would be discarded or removed from service (a retired, old, or inoperative vehicle, vessel, or machine), especially so as to convert it to scrap metal
It's called the Movie Database Python. If I knew what to debug log I would. As I said I have no idea how to do that.

PS I've checked the debug log article you hi-lighted. My problem is that the RPi4 is connected to the TV and I'm in aniother room with my PC. I guess has anyone else reported such an issue? Could be the Raspberry as Kodi is OK on my PC - ie, not my ISP
in general there is an old and a new scraper, the old one is broken

the easy method is linked in the instructions

libreelec has the option of SSH you can use. you can find more assistance on their forum specific to features to their software - https://forum.libreelec.tv

without a Debug Log there are too many things we cant see to consider

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi addons on RPi40