Broken Error trying to log in to Foxtel GO using SlyGuy video add-in
Sad 
New to the forum so not sure if this is the correct way to seek information. I've enjoyed my two Firestick Lites for a couple of years and all of a sudden I get an error when trying to login in to Foxtel GO thru the video add-on - my friend has the same issue. I've uninstalled and reinstalled both Kodi and the add-on but problem still exists. I am not breaching the Foxtel restrictions of 5 devices or more than two logins
@bdm7951

I'll move your post to the correct forum and hopefully @matthuisman will see it to help out.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Having same issue. Guessing it has something to do with akamai bot detector that is blocking us.
(2023-12-26, 01:40)Mrenton77 Wrote: Having same issue
I'll ping @matthuisman again.

matthuisman Wrote:.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
https://github.com/matthuisman/slyguy.addons/issues/586

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error trying to log in to Foxtel GO using SlyGuy video add-in0