Req Asking advice : PseudoTV on (low res) Kodi using distant Plex library ?
Hey everyone !

I'm sorry if this kind of question has already been asked... But I need your advice for a setup.  Huh

I'd like to make some custom fake IPTV channels on my Kodi, but using my Plex distant server (with Plex Pass).

Until now, I've been using QuasiTV app on Andoid TV (it allows to scan and access Plex library), but it's currently limited with customisation (no logo channel, no commercials...), and is not available on Kodi.

I wanted to use Kodi because I have a specific "oldschool CRT setup" I'd like to try with fake TV channels :
I'm using a Recalbox RGB Dual (which connect a Raspeberry Pi on a SCART CRT TV with pixel perfect), and it runs Kodi 19.4 (with Confluence Low Resolution skin).

The dream would be to use the IPTV channels integration in Kodi to have fake olschool channels on an CRT TV.

My problem is all my media (TV shows, films...) is stored on a distant PC running a Plex server, so I have no media collection on my Raspberry running Kodi.

What do you think would be the best solution to achieve what I'm trying to do ? Can PseudoTV Live achieve that ?

Thanks in advance !
You might want to have a look at ErsatzTV.
Yeah, thanks, I guess you're right !
That or DisqueTV, but ErsatzTV seems easier to handle.
I've run a few quick tests, and it seems to work the way intended on my Kodi setup.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Asking advice : PseudoTV on (low res) Kodi using distant Plex library ?0