v21 advancedsettings.xml <dateadded>0</dateadded> not being respected
Has advancedsettings.xml <dateadded>0</dateadded> been depreciated?

Because in v21 Beta it's not being respected, and when I add new videos to the library they are being put in using the file date and not the current (today) date.  Was working properly in v20 previously.

Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <videolibrary>
    <dateadded>0</dateadded>
    <recentlyaddeditems>50</recentlyaddeditems>
  </videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>

Thanks
/TRJB
(2024-01-23, 04:32)therealjoeblow Wrote: Has advancedsettings.xml <dateadded>0</dateadded> been depreciated?
Hmm, no it hasn't but I receive the same results as you describe.

Can you open an Issue report on github and when I see it I will mark it as confirmed.

Thanks
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-01-23, 04:32)therealjoeblow Wrote: Has advancedsettings.xml <dateadded>0</dateadded> been depreciated?
Actually ignore that. I forgot it was a child tag of <videolibrary>
Once I added the tag correctly it worked.

Did you add the tag as a child of <videolibrary>?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
https://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings....deolibrary
My Signature
providing the Debug Log may show if kodi has an issue with the file in general, potential typos and whatnot
Yes, I was going to post a debg log after Karellen's note above that it was working for him, but when I generated it, I found exactly as you mentioned, there was a problem with the files I was indexing.  SMH.

Sorry, the advanced setting IS being properly applied.

Thanks for the help here
TRJB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
advancedsettings.xml <dateadded>0</dateadded> not being respected0