Cleaning not Working
Been working on my server with Media Companion, scraping nfo files and artwork so had to add/remove a few things.

I've noticed some stuff doesn't delete though. For example, The Office... Had a few issues with episodes because a lot of S04E03-04 type files.

So, I go to manage, remove from library, then go to system, media, and clean up, reboot, rescrape the season and file names correct, descriptions match, when I play the file its the correct episode (finally) and I've done this 3x and still shows old artwork / thumbnails for episodes. I go to my PC, check the jpg in the folder and art is correct, but no matter how often I delete/clean/rescrape the thumbs are old from the original scrape.

Also getting Specials repeating in various seasons but that's a different issue I'm fighting with.
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
Give it 24 hours and Kodi will recache the artwork.
Well, been over 24h but no change. That said, I formatted the SD card and started over because finished my re-organization of the NAS, and I used the box to try out all the skins to see which to try. I've been using the default skin over 5yrs so, wanted a change. 

Why the 24h though? is there a way to make it real-time? Kinda wasted a lot of time deleting/cleaning the same thing a few times thinking it was on my end... there a clear-cache button?
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
Delete the Textures.db and Thumbnail folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cleaning not Working0