Old Logitech Harmony 300 Remote
I like the basic remote functionality of the old Logitech Harmony 300 Remotes.

The only thing I'd like to add is a way to program it to display the Context Menu that pops up whenever I right-click on a selected item using a Keyboard.

The Harmony 300 Remote uses old Windows 95 MyHarmony software. The login and support links that are built-in no longer work. The GUI wants me to place 2 remotes together, one Harmony Remote and one source, to get the new one to learn the command of the original using the IR transmitters. That does not work with my Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard.

There is an existing [Info] button on the Logitech Harmoney 300 remote that I would like to map to the Context Menu feature in Kodi.

It's a long shot, but would anyone know how to do that?
(2024-02-10, 15:53)jp2code Wrote: The Harmony 300 Remote uses old Windows 95 MyHarmony software. The login and support links that are built-in no longer work. 

https://support.myharmony.com/en-us/download I programmed my Harmony 300 and 200 without an issue. MyHarmony login still works just fine.
(2024-02-11, 16:08)smp1 Wrote:
(2024-02-10, 15:53)jp2code Wrote: The Harmony 300 Remote uses old Windows 95 MyHarmony software. The login and support links that are built-in no longer work. 

https://support.myharmony.com/en-us/download I programmed my Harmony 300 and 200 without an issue. MyHarmony login still works just fine.

I've already got that software. It's just old and has not been updated.

If you forget your login or try going to your account settings where you must log in first, what do you do when you can't remember your login password? The reset link doesn't work. The only way I can log in is to use an existing remote.

And do you know how to teach the 300 how to open the Context Menu?
Try Keymap Editor addon.
(2024-02-11, 18:05)smp1 Wrote: Try Keymap Editor addon.

Using the Harmony software, I can already map a key to the remote. 

But I don't know what the key combination is to open a context menu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Old Logitech Harmony 300 Remote0