tmdb scrapping 10054 issue
i disabled ipv6 firewall but nothing works
i even tried downgrading to win 10 changing dns 
i changed NETWORK too nothing helps any suggestions any one fixed it?
(2024-03-19, 13:37)annapl Wrote: i changed NETWORK too nothing helps any suggestions any one fixed it?
Sorry, no. I can't replicate the issue, nor have any idea how to fix, apart from what is written in this thread.
What if you use TVDB v4 scraper, can you scrape your library then?
https://kodi.wiki/view/Changing_Scrapers
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
tvdb v4 scraper works but doesnt fetch details of some movies (even death race 2008)
(2024-03-20, 18:49)annapl Wrote: doesnt fetch details of some movies (even death race 2008)
Scrapes fine for me.
Provide a Debug Log that captures the problem.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-03-20, 20:13)Karellen Wrote:
(2024-03-20, 18:49)annapl Wrote: doesnt fetch details of some movies (even death race 2008)
Scrapes fine for me.
Provide a Debug Log that captures the problem.
Also try the URLs using curl and the -v command sometimes that can show additional information.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tmdb scrapping 10054 issue0