Guidance to set kodi to view movies
Hello,

can anyone guide me on how can i can view movies from kodi when having this setup
1. kodi installed on raspberry pie
2. access kodi from any device(pc, tv...etc) using the interface (via http) - i can select the movie from any addon installed but i cant select the source and cant continue from there
Which addon(s) are you using for supplying the media?
If it's one of the banned addons (wiki) like in your other post, then this thread will follow the other one into the bin as we do not support such piracy addons here, nor any device which has them installed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
i dont have an addon installed, i presume all are the same.

the idea is that i dont wanna download movies since im running kodi on rp4 and i dont have storage, mainly i install this so i can watch movies online.
(2024-03-28, 13:00)drazvan2003 Wrote: i can select the movie from any addon installed

(2024-03-28, 16:59)drazvan2003 Wrote: i dont have an addon installed, i presume all are the same.

Which is it?

As you were told last time, we do not support devices containing banned addons (wiki) for streaming pirated content.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Guidance to set kodi to view movies0