v21 Copacetic for Kodi Omega (v21) - From the official repo
(2024-05-15, 22:38)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2024-05-15, 21:24)realcopacetic Wrote:
(2024-05-14, 20:02)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello, thank you for all the updates so far.
Did you maybe have found a sollution for this little "problem"?

When a TV show is ending that it not automaticaly returns to the other unwatched tv shows

So whenever the list is empty it goes back? I can try it, worries there might be some scenarios that it causes an issue but can test it

What I actually meant is, after watching the latest episode of a TV Show, it should actually return to my Unwatched TV shows. Now it doesn't.
I hope you understand what I mean

Yes as @Hitcher says, this is core Kodi functionality. What I can do (I think) is give you an option that when enabled will say 'if you are in a TV show and there are no items (ie it's empty because e.g you have unwatched filter and no unwatched episodes, it will go back one level, ie return to the TV show list.

I'm not sure if this is different to what you're asking for and I can't vouch how will it would work with testing it out
(Yesterday, 00:07)realcopacetic Wrote: What I can do (I think) is give you an option that when enabled will say 'if you are in at show and there are no items (ie it's empty because e.g you have unwatched filter and no interested episodes, it will go back one level, ie return to the TV show list.
Seems a lot of work to just replace one button press (back) with another button press (OK).
(Yesterday, 00:11)Hitcher Wrote:
(Yesterday, 00:07)realcopacetic Wrote: What I can do (I think) is give you an option that when enabled will say 'if you are in at show and there are no items (ie it's empty because e.g you have unwatched filter and no interested episodes, it will go back one level, ie return to the TV show list.
Seems a lot of work to just replace one button press (back) with another button press (OK).

Was thinking I could do it with an onfocus in my hidden container button so that as soon as focus returns to the episode list, if it's empty it goes back to previous level. Not sure this is a good idea though
(2024-05-15, 21:24)realcopacetic Wrote:
(2024-05-14, 20:02)Aaiemron Wrote: Hello, thank you for all the updates so far.
Did you maybe have found a sollution for this little "problem"?

When a TV show is ending that it not automaticaly returns to the other unwatched tv shows

So whenever the list is empty it goes back? I can try it, worries there might be some scenarios that it causes an issue but can test it

What I actually meant is, after watching the latest episode of a TV Show, it should actually return to my Unwatched TV shows. Now it doesn't.
Ok, once you have 1.3.8, you'll see an option under Settings > Copacetic > Customisations > Experiments called 'Move to parent directory automatically if container is empty'. Enabling this will make it so as soon as the list you're in is empty, Kodi will move to the parent directory. I've briefly tested and I think it does what you want. But let me know if you run into any problems with it once you have the update.
(Yesterday, 00:47)realcopacetic Wrote:
(2024-05-15, 21:24)realcopacetic Wrote: So whenever the list is empty it goes back? I can try it, worries there might be some scenarios that it causes an issue but can test it

Ok, once you have 1.3.8, you'll see an option under Settings > Copacetic > Customisations > Experiments called 'Move to parent directory automatically if container is empty'. Enabling this will make it so as soon as the list you're in is empty, Kodi will move to the parent directory. I've briefly tested and I think it does what you want. But let me know if you run into any problems with it once you have the update.
I can confirm it's working now. It returns automatically to the parent directory now after playing the last episode.
Thanks a lot for making this option and sorry for all the hassle.
(Yesterday, 07:20)Aaiemron Wrote:
(Yesterday, 00:47)realcopacetic Wrote:
(2024-05-15, 22:38)Aaiemron Wrote: What I actually meant is, after watching the latest episode of a TV Show, it should actually return to my Unwatched TV shows. Now it doesn't.
I can confirm it's working now. It returns automatically to the parent directory now after playing the last episode.

Don't mention it but I would recommend you stick to the version in my repo or Kodi as I use the direct github as my test environment so it can be unstable at times or things can be Work in Progress
(Yesterday, 10:23)realcopacetic Wrote:
(Yesterday, 07:20)Aaiemron Wrote:
(Yesterday, 00:47)realcopacetic Wrote: Ok, once you have 1.3.8, you'll see an option under Settings > Copacetic > Customisations > Experiments called 'Move to parent directory automatically if container is empty'. Enabling this will make it so as soon as the list you're in is empty, Kodi will move to the parent directory. I've briefly tested and I think it does what you want. But let me know if you run into any problems with it once you have the update.

Don't mention it but I would recommend you stick to the version in my repo or Kodi as I use the direct github as my test environment so it can be unstable at times or things can be Work in Progress

I will keep it in mind. Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Copacetic for Kodi Omega (v21) - From the official repo0