Beta Local Now - Free News, Shows, Movies, and Channels

From Wikipedia: Local Now (stylized as "local now") is an American over-the-top internet television service owned by The Weather Group, LLC, a subsidiary of Entertainment Studios. A spinoff of The Weather Channel, Local Now primarily provides a cyclic playlist of weather, news, sports, entertainment and lifestyle segments, incorporating localized content through feeds geared to a user-specified area.

Local Now converted to a free-to-access model and has since expanded into a hybrid advertiser-supported streaming service, adding advertising video on demand (AVOD) content through digital linear channels and a selection of VOD programming supplied by Entertainment Studios, and various news providers and independent content distributors.

This add-on provides access to the free live "TV channels" and free on demand movies and TV shows from Local Now - no subscription required. The content is geo-restricted to the U.S. only.

Download from the link below, from my Matrix repo, or from my add-ons page.

Local Now - v 2024.04.03

Tested on Matrix and Nexus on Linux systems. YMMV, caveat emptor, etc... If you have any issues with the add-on, please enable log notifications in the add-on settings and post a link to a full debug log (wiki).
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Xumo Play | DistroTV | Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Local Now - Free News, Shows, Movies, and Channels0