• 5(current)
TheTVDB.com website down (thus the TheTVDB scraper do not work?)?
Xanatos Wrote:It might be good to improve the "Set Content" feature so that it has some kind of error dialog to warn users when the scraper fails because the online database couldn't be reached. Otherwise, this (fairly common) problem is a bit mysterious.
Please submit a new feature request ticket on trac for it: http://trac.xbmc.org
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks to all involved for hard work.
All my shows are working except for 'Greys Anatomy' are there still upgrades going on?

http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php...anguage=en

the xml is not working for this show
yazoo Wrote:All my shows are working except for 'Greys Anatomy' are there still upgrades going on?

http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php...anguage=en

the xml is not working for this show

And X-Files not wrking for me...
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
steve1977 Wrote:And X-Files not wrking for me...
That has nothing to do with this, see => http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=32178
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
All tv series that I have seem to be functioning except for "Fringe".
TeknoJnky Wrote:All tv series that I have seem to be functioning except for "Fringe".

You'll have to post a debug log so we can help you ..
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I'm having problems getting it to scrape Doctor Who (2005) and Undeclared. Everything else seems to be working fine.
VDRfan Wrote:You'll have to post a debug log so we can help you ..

Actually I just figured it out...

there was an .nfo file in the folder that was invalid that apparently was being read instead of refreshing info from tvdb.
Everything is fine for me today.

Edit)-@ TeknoJnky - Fringe worked fine yesterday when I scraped for it.
It looks ok for me too at the moment.
None of my tv shows will show correctly unless i use file mode instead of library. ive tried every scraper xbmc offers and i have the same effect of an empty tv library. any advice?
Some advice: Give some useful information.

1. An _exact_ layout of your filesystem. This means _exact_ filenames and foldernames etc.
2. A full debug log during a scan with "thetvdb.com" scraper. Anything else is unlikely to be up to date.

With that we may be able to make a start in diagnosing your problem.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Hi is there some problem with tvdb recently?

My xbmc stetup got fucked up so i tried to fetch again all the information from tvdb and since 1 week i can't get it working ....
they did recently change the ip address of the server, and there have been some bandwidth issues, but everything should be working at the moment.
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheTVDB.com website down (thus the TheTVDB scraper do not work?)?0