Most fonts too small
I know my 16:9 Plasma TV with its 1024x1280 resolution (yes, not 1280x1024) is the culprit of the deformation of smaller fonts... But still...

Most fonts used are too small. Especially the ones where you like to read. I'm not talking about making them twice as big. Just a subtle 2 extra points.

I'm now looking at the Movie Info screen. Because this movie has no fanart and backgrounds is not working yet, the screen is dark for the most part of it. There's a small window with info about the movie which takes an effort to read. I can assure you, I have good eyesight and I'm able to read them... (I have my LCD-monitor in1680x1080 with small fonts) But why? Making the window a little bigger and the font 2 points bigger makes it comfortable to read for all and there's no downside for others....
PS...

I also don't understand why it is scrolling immediately and doesn't wait before you've read the first lines......
It should start scrolling when a fast reader has reached the end of the first window.
I agree, please make font size bigger at least for 4:3 screens. I'm on a big 36". Is not a widescreen so 36" 4x3 is like a 46" widescreen. I'm viewing from 8 feet away.
Nano Wrote:I agree, please make font size bigger at least for 4:3 screens. I'm on a big 36". Is not a widescreen so 36" 4x3 is like a 46" widescreen. I'm viewing from 8 feet away.

agreed. i know aeon was not and will not be built for 4:3 users, but would it really be that hard to include some sort of 'increase font size' option in one of the setup menus? i know i'd really appreciate it - i can't even use aeon right now because the text is way too small.
If you go into the fonts.xml file under the 720 folder and add about 10 to any value that is under 20 or 30 (depending on how big you want the font to be) it should increase the font size. i really reccomend making a backup of the original font.xml file just in case.

I haven't done this myself yet, but I believe it should out alright. Just a thought.
Yes....
But I have to do this every time I upgrade skin...
My point is that it's good for others too....

I'm not talking about 10 points...
just 2 or 4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Most fonts too small1