LastFM problem
Hi,

I have a little problem or maybe issue with the Beta 1 and the LastFM Scrobbler + Submitting these tracks.

When I enter my LastFM account name + password and play some tracks everything works correct.
But when I close XBMC and restart it (iam using windowed mode btw) my user data is saved as before but when I playing some tracks they will not submitted until I enter my LastFM account data again. In some cases I can enter my data and no track I listened before will submitted.

This is for me always reproducible.

Or am I doing something wrong?
Gonna need a debug log. I suspect this has to do with us trying to submit too many items at once.
Hi althekiller,

here is my debug log.
I only started xbmc and played some music. No track was submitted (because I did not re-entered my user data into the lastfm settings.)

http://posativ.org/xbmc.log
Uhm, then that log is useless.

Need a log of the problem being replicated.
I don't understand.

The problem is that you have to re-enter your userpass when you will submit your played tracks in xbmc. On every start.

But of course there is also a bug after playing some tracks and then re-enter the password. When I played about maybe 4h music nothing was submitted after I re-enterd the pass.
But when I only play 1h or less and then re-enter the password, all songs will be submitted.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LastFM problem0