Sleep (Hibernate) the System from AEON on Mac?
Question 
Hi guys,

I'm currently using AEON on PLEX. In the MediaStream skin, it's possible to put the system to sleep from the shutdown menu (accessed by pressing 'S').

AEON doesn't have that option.

Is there any way I can Add it to the menu by modifying the xml files? If so, which files would I need to edit?

regards,
delirial
I've managed to do it after some hours of going through the XML files.

I changed the "set alarm" entry to this:
Code:
        <control type="button" id="804">
            <description>sleep system</description>
            <label>13450</label>
            <onclick>XBMC.SleepSystem()</onclick>
            <include>contextformatgroup</include>
        </control>

regards,
delirial
In the future please post questions about plex in their forums.
Sorry, but I believe the question is not so much related to Plex as it related to AEON, and the AEON site pointed to this forum.

My bad.
delirial Wrote:Sorry, but I believe the question is not so much related to Plex as it related to AEON, and the AEON site pointed to this forum.

My bad.

well... there's a sleep timer on aeon's shutdown menu... there'll be a better one on the next release of my Horizonz mod... u can chose to set a custom timer, or chose 30, 60, 120 minute options, as well as the option to cancel the timer...
xb2iris Wrote:well... there's a sleep timer on aeon's shutdown menu... there'll be a better one on the next release of my Horizonz mod... u can chose to set a custom timer, or chose 30, 60, 120 minute options, as well as the option to cancel the timer...

Also might be good to point to this
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Topfs2 Wrote:Also might be good to point to this

that's cool... i'll think about it for a while...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sleep (Hibernate) the System from AEON on Mac?0