themoviedb.org (TMDb) - The Open Movie Database (wiki-based, register and contribute)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ovokx Offline
I forgot to mention that in Spain, you normally find this kind of certification on the back of DVDs/BDs:

- Apta para todos los públicos
- No recomendada para menores de 7 años
- No recomendada para menores de 12 años
- No recomendada para menores de 16 años
- No recomendada para menores de 18 años

[Image: thin@2x.jpg]

Kodi 16 + Aeon MQ 5 Helix Mod
Mac Mini (late 2014) + OS X 10.10.3 Yosemite + iOmega MiniMax Desktop + NewerTech miniStack
Sony Bravia 42" + Sony DAV-F200

find quote
clamatac Offline
Hi,

suddenly, scrapping from THEMOVIEDB is not working.

Is it something general or a problem of mine?

Thanks
find quote
lovemachine Offline
My movie database just went empty today too. I tried UniversalMovie and the library repopulated (but it's not a great scraper). My guess is a server issue on their end?

In case it matters, I'm in the US running 15.2 with mysql, update library on startup, and I did restart the system this afternoon.
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-13 08:38 by lovemachine.)
find quote
Wanilton Offline
Donor
Changed API themoviedb, scrapers was update, need wait for appear available on kodi repo.

MediaBrazil forum - Youtube Channel
Windows 10 - Kodi Krypton - MQ 7 - 1.4.6 - Aeon MQ Team
Wanilton Website - MarcosQui Website

find quote
clamatac Offline
working again for me, thanks
find quote
villano666 Offline
Hi! I´m getting an "unable to connect to remote server. Would you like to continue scanning"? and I'm noticing that my tv shows are not being updated until I do it manually. Any ideas? I'm with Isengard 15.2

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 2015-11-30 21:47 by villano666.)
find quote
SKaterle Offline
I get a lot of time outs since last week, effectively stooping the refresh of the Movie repository

Looking at the network, it seems like, the performance of TMDb over there new (?) cloud ray is resulting in a higher response time - cloud ray response 502 or 404.

If I run a different scapper (3rd party), all works fine.
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-18 21:32 by SKaterle.)
find quote
davidlhoyt Offline
Hi! I'm new to Kodi and posting to the forums (So bear with me if I've selected the wrong board). I have a 3 part question. The first is "How to I tell the Scraper to reload my Movie List after I've made XML changes to the DVDid and Title info in my file path? I've tried everything I can think of and have resorted to uninstalling and reinstalling Kodi. My second question is "What is the best website to lookup DVDid and Title info?" I use AnyDVD to rip my DVD's and I suspect it has loaded some incorrect DVDid and Title info to the XML file because when the Scraper loads my movie list it picks out some bogus artwork for some other movie. I've been looking up DVD info from dvdid.info. It gets tedious searching individually by DVD title. I also find multiple DVDid's for the same title (DVD, Blue Ray, Wide Screen, Special edition, etc.). The third question is "Does it really matter what DVDid I choose if it's just selecting artwork?". Thanks!
find quote