Best HTPC software? :) Not really.
of which the only things that is nothing but placebo might be the post-processing settings. again, if there are quality differences in xbmc it is NOT caused by the decoder.
imma have to chime in and say that in the recent 3rd party build 16136 i believe, i have no problems whatsoever. This "performace issue" with playback is non-existant. I can't tell any problem with video quality, and while it might not be crystal sparkling clear or what not, playing 720 and 1080 videos as well as SD videos is flawless to my eyes, and i don't see how it could look any better.

Good job team.
Evanrich Wrote:imma have to chime in and say that in the recent 3rd party build 16136 i believe, i have no problems whatsoever. This "performace issue" with playback is non-existant. I can't tell any problem with video quality, and while it might not be crystal sparkling clear or what not, playing 720 and 1080 videos as well as SD videos is flawless to my eyes, and i don't see how it could look any better.

Good job team.

exactly, my cpu load decreased drasticly and the framerate of my mkv's is far more stable. SVN 149 is now out on Ikon's mediafire page too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best HTPC software? :) Not really.0