Mac Fullscreen Setting
I am using xbmc on my mbp, and i can set it to fullscreen using the [\] key or go into the settings. The problem is when i exit a movie i am watching, it reverts the screen back to a smaller windowed mode. I then have to push the [\] key again or go back into the settings and re-set it to fullscreen.

How can I force xbmc to keep the fullscreen mode after I exit or back out of a video? thanks
Having the same problem. Also using a macbook pro. Wasn't doing this prior to the new update.
anyone have any idea on the fix for this. Having the same problem too
version info please. this issue did occur in one of the beta2 but should not be occurring in the Atlantis release.
This has always happened to me with the OSX version. I had what I think was the beta 1 and tried 8.10b2 just now and have the same issue.
davilla Wrote:version info please. this issue did occur in one of the beta2 but should not be occurring in the Atlantis release.

Using version 8.10-b2
I just got on today and found the 8.10 version (not beta) and it now keeps it in fullscreen on my MBP. Thanks!
atkfrg56 Wrote:I just got on today and found the 8.10 version (not beta) and it now keeps it in fullscreen on my MBP. Thanks!

Great, thanks. Will download 8.10 now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mac Fullscreen Setting0