StepForward broken in Atlantis (final)
Guys,

Maybe someone experienced the same...

After updateing form Beta2, "StpeForward" seams to be broken.
It forwards just 1 sec if at all.

Never had an issue with beta2.

The Video I was looking:

MPEG-2 Program Stream << { 1 vid, 1 aud }, Sys Bitrate: 7875 kb/s VBR, 720x576, 16:9, length: 2:19, size 5.07GB

The only thing I could think of is an issue with files bigger 4GB which I had wiht other systems, but again on my XBOX1 his never happend nor on ATV with Altalntis Beta2.

Any hint?

Cheers, netwho
unfortunately no reply...

I suppose the control of jump and fastfoward is handled by the videoplayer.
Couldn't I just sftp the player from the atlantis beta2 to my box?

Who know where the player is located in the ATV build?

Thanks, netwho
No worries... Downgraded to Atlantis Beta 2.
It works again!

Where can I check if someone reported that as a know bug?

Regards, netwho
netwho Wrote:The only thing I could think of is an issue with files bigger 4GB which I had wiht other systems, but again on my XBOX1 his never happend nor on ATV with Altalntis Beta2.

Stepping Forward works for me for files in the 1-2 GB range. I'll re-test tonight as I do have some >4GB mpeg2 video content at home.

Last time I checked this did work and I don't remember any work being done that might have effected >4GB file i/o.
what type of file is this? .vob/.ts/.mts/.mpeg.....
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Tested with 5.8 GB DVD VOB and seems to work fine.
I have a problem with .iso dvd images (4GB+) where if I step forward 10mins I sometimes lose audio. I have to step back-forth to get audio to come back. I didn't really notice this the beta 2 but as I've added more.iso's lately instead of .avi conversions I noticed it happening on multiple movies I've been skipping through to validate my creations.
Interresting...

I verified multiple times and I can reporduce with Atlantis final.

The videos are taken from my MythTV (ivtv) taken from a Haupage PVR 250 card which has an mpeg2 encoder hardware on it.

Again these are the properties:

MPEG-2 Program Stream << { 1 vid, 1 aud }, Sys Bitrate: 7875 kb/s VBR, 720x576, 16:9, length: 2:19, size 5.07GB

-netwho

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
StepForward broken in Atlantis (final)0