Screen Resolution
I installed xbmc on my apple tv last night but i cant get screen resolution figured out its off a lot, i have 720p but when i select that screen is off too much on the side, any solution to that? Thanx
Pick the one that says (fullscreen) and then there is a screen calibration option on the same menu. There is a bug where the calibration doesn't stick, but it's being worked on.
george86 Wrote:I installed xbmc on my apple tv last night but i cant get screen resolution figured out its off a lot, i have 720p but when i select that screen is off too much on the side, any solution to that? Thanx

settings -> appearance -> display -> resolution, pick the one that has "Full screen" in it.
I just changed the skin zoom in the look and feel section, because I found when calibrating the screen, I could never get the actual video playback to look excellent. . .

probably just my terrible eye, but in any case, if that's your problem (seeing the full skin, menu options, etc), you may want to try just doing that first.
does someone know if the bug where the calibration doesn't stick is being worked on ?

thanks!
grey Wrote:does someone know if the bug where the calibration doesn't stick is being worked on ?

thanks!

fixed and in svn. update is brewing.
great news, davilla!

thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Screen Resolution0