XBMC Tv shows new season
Hi I've been using XBMC for a month now and really satisfied but i've got a problem.

When i download a tv show it's fine: I'll give an example, I download Season 1 of heroes and started watching them now i downloaded season 2 and Then i try to upload them into the library but when i click above the source scan for new content it just doesnt find them while there named exactly the way they should be.

can anyone help me Sad
Welcome to the forums.

Please enable debugging in settings > system, then restart XBMC and run a scan then upload your log to pastebin.
I am having the same problem. I posted my log here:

http://pastebin.com/m6ac212fc

I added two new episodes to a series called Soul Eater. When I scan the Library it downloads the new NFOs but it does not add the new episodes to the library.

I know I have read about this problem some where on the board but I can't seem to find it by searching but I remember reading that a series will only update the library if the DB and Computed hash codes are different.

As you can see they are the same.

02:23:15 T:2972699536 M:1587974144 DEBUG: Hash[tvshows,smb://ENDER-JHA9DQL1D/Anime/Video/Anime/Soul Eater/]:
DB=[CE4FE9324A61B282CB8D12C81BCDBC31],
Computed= [CE4FE9324A61B282CB8D12C81BCDBC31]
Found the thread.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=36535

Not updated since early November. I guess there is still an issue.
Are you using Atlantis Final? Atlantis Beta 2 & possibly earlier had this issue...

To test the issue add a new text document to the folder of the TV show - not in the series folder, this should cause the hash to be different & then the new episodes will be scanned in....

..but I'd suggest moving to Atlantis final & trying again if you haven't already done so.

Cheers
Richard
I am running XBMC Live 8.10. Which I believe is the latest build but correct me if I am wrong.

Ill try adding a new text document and see if that works.
I tried adding a new text document and it is still not allowing me to add new episodes to the library.

Any Ideas?
Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Tv shows new season0