video playback
Sorry if this question had already been asked or very silly customization. I'm a newbie to xbmc. When I stop a video and press play again, it always starts from the beginning instead of where it stopped. is there any customization that I am missing to get this working?

I'm running on Windows vista ultimate PC.
There is a setting in in settings - movie, where you can check if you want it to resume play where it stopped, or ask you if you want it to resume or play from the beginning.
you'd think going into settings and having a look would require less effort than posting on the forums......
on linux it pops up a question if you want to resume from last stop. You sure you let it run enough time (think its something like 5% of the movie or something)
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
I did see that option. But it does not work. Thats why I posted. I just want to know if there is anything else that I had to setup.
I think the video has to run for 2 minutes. If I stop it before that point it won't remember, anything after it always remembers.
Asus Essentio CS5110, Intel E8300, 2 GB Ram, 8600M GT
I've tried it to stop after 2 minutes as well. My settting is "always ask". It still never asks. It always starts from the beginning. Is there any debug that I can provide for the developers?
I tried it on both Windows Vista and XP.
I looked at the log file. I see something suspicious..
19:38:05 T:1032 M:413003776 NOTICE: running thread: CDVDPlayerAudio:Tonguerocess()
19:38:05 T:2488 M:412999680 WARNING: CDVDPlayer::CheckContinuity - stream wrapback detected (2)
19:38:05 T:2488 M:412999680 WARNING: CDVDPlayer::CheckContinuity - resyncing due to stream wrapback (2)
19:38:05 T:2556 M:413839360 NOTICE: running thread: video_thread

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
video playback0