Unified Voinage Plugin.
Ok I've just come accross 3 more bugs, was just watching a film (Harold & Kumar) on Stagevu and it stopped half way through so thought I'd download it instead. I've found that films can only be downloaded if they are in flv format - anything else and it just streams, doesn't ask where you want it saved to, it just plays the video. I also had this problem whilst trying to watch Cass on FreeMediaTV (I think) - it stopped just over half way through. It would be nice to be able to download a format other than flash as you can then seek for where it kicked you out opposed to having to watch the whole thing again.

MovieLab. When I first ued it this morning it was working but now I cannot get a list of movies up, I've tried the refresh settings, taken download file off but nothing seems to be working. The site seems to be working on my PC so I guess it must be a bug in the plugin.

The other bug is that StreamPlug doesn't appear to work, it brings up a list of categories but has no results in any of them.
Stagvu,Ninja as well as freemedia do this due to the servers the files are on - it`s not the plugin.

Seeking will never be possible unless veohproxy is used all the time to send seekable and stridable requests - it cannot be done at the moment just from plugin.

The descriptions are short - that`s why they don`t scroll. I only said that about Fastpass etc.

Will fix the Avi download.
Movielab.
The scrollbar thing is strange will look into it.
------------------------------------------------------------------normal issues------
tudou
streamplug
Guba

Will not update till Boxing day as for:

1:/ I`m ill with flu

2:/ It`s Christmas

3:/ I`m ill.

Happy holidays folksages ! Halodays - Covenants, Holodays - Trekkies.

The above damn plugs are broken - will fix the issues with new Repository.zip update - soon.
Along with Oneclickmoviez.com & Myp2p.eu for sports.
Removed dead plugins and fixed Movielab.

Set "Check for plugin updates" to true in Plugins settings and do what you are told.

Thanks V
Voinage,

Would you mind if i'd include your plugin into my win32 SVN builds ?
Feel free brother.

All my bits can be included by anyone as long as they think they can make good use of them.

Does it work on xbmc for windows,linux,mac etc ?

I don`t know yet, please tell me.
Voinage Wrote:Stagvu,Ninja as well as freemedia do this due to the servers the files are on - it`s not the plugin.

Seeking will never be possible unless veohproxy is used all the time to send seekable and stridable requests - it cannot be done at the moment just from plugin.

The descriptions are short - that`s why they don`t scroll. I only said that about Fastpass etc.

Movielab.
------------------------------------------------------------------normal issues------
tudou
streamplug
Guba

The above damn plugs are broken - will fix the issues with new Repository.zip update - soon.

Voinage you are an absolute star, done the update and it's working a treat. Thanks for informing me about the seeking issue - I'm not all that clued up about all the technical stuff, that makes sense what you're saying about having to use the veohproxy. I only mentioned the scrolling text issue as it looks as though there is some cut off but that may just be due to the resolution I'm using (720p).

Anyway get well soon and have a great Christmas. Thanks for all your hard work on the plugins this year, they are much appreciated in this household.
I don't mean to come across as an idiot but how exactly do you install the vpr on xbmc

do you unzip the repository zip file and put it in the video plugins folder and put the rest in the scripts folder or how exactly do you install this thing?
johndoep Wrote:I don't mean to come across as an idiot but how exactly do you install the vpr on xbmc

do you unzip the repository zip file and put it in the video plugins folder and put the rest in the scripts folder or how exactly do you install this thing?

just download VPRv2-21-12-2008.rar and unrar it. then put VPRv2 into your plugins\video folder. Reread the first post in this thread often as that is the post that Voinage updates. He has more detailed instructions there. don't mess with the repository file because the VPR script will use that to update itself.

hope you get it working.
Windows XP here, and it works, as all your plugins so far.
Not sure about VeohProxy, though; in any case it works if it's launched outside XBMC.
Rise, rise from the depths of the forum
Fantastic work! I love the concept of a single plugin to handle all of the others. I've been wanting to get started on some plugins of my own but this has just blown me away and raised the bar so high!

Guess I better get looking at the code!
Voinage Wrote:Stagvu,Ninja as well as freemedia do this due to the servers the files are on - it`s not the plugin.

Movielab.
tudou
streamplug
Guba

Voinage, I'm just going to try and watch the West Ham game on my PC and wondered if you had any joy with the MyP2P.eu plugin? It would be much appreciated if you could get anything for sports working. This is also a good site for links to live games http://www.fsicrew.info/forums/live-stre...12056.html although not sure if you have to sign in or not, I'd be happy to give you my login details if needed.

Cheers mate
It`s done but needs to be cross platformed and tidied up before release, you will have it before next saturday.

I`m just adding my plugin tutorial to the Wiki and setting trying to fire people into making them there plugthings.....
Voinage Wrote:It`s done but needs to be cross platformed and tidied up before release, you will have it before next saturday.

I`m just adding my plugin tutorial to the Wiki and setting trying to fire people into making them there plugthings.....

Thanks for that mate.

I've had a little look at your tutorial and it's very well written, all I need now is some spare time to have a crack at this plugin malarky. Unfortunately I'm really busy at the moment so have to rely on everyone elses great work, congratulations on getting so many people interested in coding plugins that's great news for the xbmc community.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unified Voinage Plugin.3