custom mpaa ratings
can i import custom mpaa ratings and icons for greece since theyre missing? like with custom name etc
You can add your own ratings.

The scraper settings have an option to select which country ratings to scrape and also to add a prefix.
In my case I use au (australia) with a prefix of Australia:
https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:The_Movie_...n#Settings

The prefix you use depends on which skin you use. The skin reads the prefix then loads the correct country icon.
Check with the skinner what the prefix is and if Greece is included in the skin.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
some ratings are wrong, specifically the K one
(2024-03-26, 19:58)g0ti.1 Wrote: some ratings are wrong, specifically the K one
Do you know why they are wrong? Are they wrong at the scraper site? Maybe they should be fixed there.

To change mpaa ratings in Kodi is not really easy, but there are 3 methods you can use...

1. Use nfo files and add the correct rating there, and scan it back into the library
2. Edit the SQL database (not recommended if you don't understand databases)
3. You can install the Metadata Editor and you can edit the MPAA ratings. A version that works on v20 is here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3109732
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-01-06, 13:35)g0ti.1 Wrote: can i import custom mpaa ratings and icons for greece since theyre missing? like with custom name etc

Hiya g0ti.1 ,

I have a MPAA image resource that I manage, which could do with the addition of Greek icons. Could I trouble you to post (and link) your icons and file names somewhere online so that they could be added to the resource file.

Sorry for cutting in on your thread, but seemed the ideal time to ask.

Wyrm

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
custom mpaa ratings0