Incompatible Skin?
I just downloaded and installed the svn 18115 build by jester. I tried to change the skin of XBMC to MediaStream but I got an error message that said "incompatible skin. We need skins that are 2.00 or higher." Is there a fix for this? I don't like the PM3 skin that comes with it. Sorry this is a stupid question.

EDIT: I think I have fixed this. Sorry for taking up thread space

EDIT 2: I tried to use the XBMC skin manager and it won't download the skin. Please help! I love the MediaStream skin and would hate to see it be unsupported
Did you try getting it from the Mediastream section of the forum? Here is a link to the thread where you can get version 1.00.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=41541
Yes i got version 1.00. I went directly to their website. I would really hate to see this skin be incompatible with 9.04 release...
The skin isn't incompatible, the bump to 2.0 skins was in 2004 or something. Better odds you installed the skin incorrectly. Delete what you have and re-extract it. Make sure you don't have something like skins/MediaStream/MediaStream/.
Thanks. For some reason it extracted bad the first time? Oh well. I have it working now. Thanks Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Incompatible Skin?0