Newbie - ATV how to...
Hi there I am a complete novice to all this I hope you forgive my simple question.

I have atv and have sucessfully loaded boxee and xbmc via flash.

I can access xbmc and I love the interface....but all I can see are the ATV movie trailers, where do have I have to look for movies, tv shows? I have tried every option around on xbmc but I dont actually see any source.

I am sure this is a simple issue, is there something additional I now have to do...Huh?
send2george Wrote:Hi there I am a complete novice to all this I hope you forgive my simple question.

I have atv and have sucessfully loaded boxee and xbmc via flash.

I can access xbmc and I love the interface....but all I can see are the ATV movie trailers, where do have I have to look for movies, tv shows? I have tried every option around on xbmc but I dont actually see any source.

I am sure this is a simple issue, is there something additional I now have to do...Huh?

George,

You have to stream your own movies/TV shows from a computer on your network (by clicking "add source" and adding the path to your content) our you can install a plugin or script so that you can watch things like YouTube and Hulu. (Hulu is a bunch of work at the moment, though).

If you don't have your own content, check the plugins and scripts section of the forum.

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy it.

-Wes
Ah I see thanks... So I need to rip my own DVDs onto my macmini and link this to xbmc. I'll go have a look at plugins etc now. Many thanks for the steer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie - ATV how to...0