[Mac] Logitech Harmony Remote and XBMC for Mac? I promise I did a search
Question 
So does XBMC work with a harmony (Or other way round)

There does not seem to be a clear answer. i.e. can I use the numbers etc on the harmony to do something within XBMC?

Cheers
BTW its for a mac mini
At the moment, only via "universal" mode, which requires the multi-press (starting with menu) key codes.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Follow the instructions on this web site.

http://funwithcomputers.wordpress.com/20...n-ir-port/

You will need to purchase RemoteBuddy.

It took me about a hour to map every XBMC option to my Harmony and it works great.
Thanks for the link IB I will investigate.
Will XBMC for Mac borrow the Harmony code from Plex at any point in time, as to have "native" Logitech Harmony support?
I honestly would have thought that to be the obvious course of action, but Jmarshall stated a while ago that someone in the Dev team has a better way of doing it, but it's never been a high priority. Right now unfortunately Plex has the edge remote-wise, and with the current feature freeze it's likely to stay that way for quite a while yet.

EDIT: Forget I said anything. Davilla recently posted this on another thread: "Harmony support will be in 9.04 release. Watch svn commits to see when it hits."
brave little meme loves you.
while we are in feature freeze, this falls under a "fixes" category.
That would probably swing it for me what with Stark as well. I look forward to it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mac] Logitech Harmony Remote and XBMC for Mac? I promise I did a search0