[Download] Movie renamer
Montellese Wrote:Well everyone can write his own app if he wants. He doesn't have to distribute it to anyone Wink

Most of the people started coding something that already exists to learn no programming languages or to get into some stuff he didn't know before.

I for my part most often prefer to write my own programs as well because it will do exactly what I want, look exactly the way I want and if something doesn't work I know the guy responsible for it very well ;-)
I also considered writing my own software to do all that tagging and stuff (until I found XBMC I used a self written Media Center and Media Database software) as both Media Companion and MIP don't always do what I want them to do but it's just too much work to get it done quickly Wink

I didn't want to insult or offend you with my above post. For sure you can, I'm not telling everyone to not develope their own programs of course not Smile

But in some time when you are finished or able to prerelease let me know and maybe if you want I can help out in some ways Smile

@All: always remember, we are a community Tongue together we are strong muahahaha Big Grin^^
mYre Wrote:thats just what we need Big Grin Big Grin 1000s of movie apps that all do the same^^

Your program does not do what I want it to do. So no, it will not be the same Smile

And as Montellese said.. I'm not going to distribute if there's no need for it.

Keep up your good work.
I didn't feel insulted or something. I'm not even the one you quoted Wink

I would be glad to help in any way but I' more of a (low level) C/C++ developer. I have no idea about C#, .NET or anything about skinning which is why I need to use the Qt Framework to be able to write my desktop applications.
Montellese Wrote:I didn't feel insulted or something. I'm not even the one you quoted Wink

I would be glad to help in any way but I' more of a (low level) C/C++ developer. I have no idea about C#, .NET or anything about skinning which is why I need to use the Qt Framework to be able to write my desktop applications.

Ok I understand, the major part on this whole thing is that my job is developing^^ So by now I don't think we need any help, but thanks for that I will come back to it if we need some.

We use Visual Studio 2008 and of course this is not easy, .NET gives me sometimes damn goosebumps^^

The shit is that mafis is able to develope nearly all time, i'm just able to do this on spare time, starting at 10p.m.^^
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48097

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Download] Movie renamer0