[Modification] Australian OFLC Ratings for Aeon
angryshot Wrote:using MIP build 2861 trying both with and without the check box I don't get the certification field copied to the mpaa field. It does how ever copy the skin tag field into the studio field

eg

before
studio: Eon Productions
skin tag: Eon Productions / 480p / XVID / AC-3 / 2ch /

after
studio: Eon Productions / 480p / XVID / AC-3 / 2ch /
skin tag: Eon Productions / 480p / XVID / AC-3 / 2ch /

damn shame

It doesn't need to go in the studio field. It can read from the mpaa field. You can automatically do this with "Autopilot". If you want the code to use international ratings see this thread.
redtapemedia Wrote:It doesn't need to go in the studio field. It can read from the mpaa field. You can automatically do this with "Autopilot". If you want the code to use international ratings see this thread.

sorry i wasn't clear - the MIP app doesn't copy the certification field into the mpaa field at all - however the skin/studio does copy, so i am questioning how/if MIP actually does copy cert to mpaa (since i would expect both or either to work not one and the other)
angryshot Wrote:sorry i wasn't clear - the MIP app doesn't copy the certification field into the mpaa field at all - however the skin/studio does copy, so i am questioning how/if MIP actually does copy cert to mpaa (since i would expect both or either to work not one and the other)

If you use the autopilot settings I'm pretty sure you can get it to copy across. I think I might have to post a MiP feature request so that you can set it to copy them over when you actually scrape the movie with any method.
Hey guys, is this file still available. The links are outdated. The aussie media flags that is.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

(2011-05-24, 13:53)activate Wrote: Hey guys, is this file still available. The links are outdated. The aussie media flags that is.

I'm looking for these Australian flags too, anyone still have them? Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Modification] Australian OFLC Ratings for Aeon0