[ FEATURE REQ ] Half IMDB rating stars
I like the design of the stars to display the IMDB rating. Quite some movies in my collection have a high IMDB rating, resulting in only having three, four and five star movies.

I would like to request a feature that gives us a double detailed rating by introducing 'half' stars. So that you can tell the difference between a 6/10 and 7/10, and a 8/10 and 9/10. What do you guys think about this?
I would go further... Since the rating is based on IMDB rating, it should be 10 stars, not just 5. And of course, "half" stars is a welcome addition, as also the exact rating after the stars in numbers between () would be nice.
I guess 10 stars is a bit too much, and it won't be sexy enough for Stark. Same for stars & rating. That's how I came up with the idea, which is obviously already used on several other websites / software.

Besides, not all movie sites use a /10 rating . For example, the Dutch moviesite, moviemeter.nl, uses a /5 rating.
You're all in the realm of XBMC feature requests, I'm afraid. And I'm not a big fan of ratings at the best of times, so I'm unlikely to dedicated much time or thought to different standards.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ FEATURE REQ ] Half IMDB rating stars0