[RELEASE] Academic Earth Plugin - Free Video Lectures From The World's Top Scholars
Plugin not working anymore: giving error in addon.py
me too Sad
I've updated the plugin to reflect website changes. I've submitted the new versions so everything should be good in a few hours.

Great!! Thanks for your work!!
You are the man! Thankx for your work.
Can you please add coursera.org into plugin or make a new plugin for it.
(2012-03-28, 16:10)jbel Wrote: I've updated the plugin to reflect website changes. I've submitted the new versions so everything should be good in a few hours.

use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
This plugin appears to be seriously broken.

Apart from a "302 Redirect" error at the BASE_URL (just add a "www." after the equal sign), there are no results returned when clicking on anything other than "Instructors". But even there, the list stops at the first page of results.
(2012-07-28, 09:41)mikles Wrote: This plugin appears to be seriously broken.

Apart from a "302 Redirect" error at the BASE_URL (just add a "www." after the equal sign), there are no results returned when clicking on anything other than "Instructors". But even there, the list stops at the first page of results.

+1
Looking into it
http://freevideolectures.com

If possible add this with academic earth. This will be a great addon for students.
not working.....;(
This addon is now fixed in Eden. XBMC should automatically update you to 1.3.1.

The rewrite is missing some of the extra menus from the previous version, but I'l get to them soon.
(2012-09-06, 16:47)jbel Wrote: This addon is now fixed in Eden. XBMC should automatically update you to 1.3.1.

The rewrite is missing some of the extra menus from the previous version, but I'l get to them soon.

That's nice.Blush
Nor working anymore. Stuck at loading stream for every lesson I have tried. Even with AE registration.
(2012-10-08, 23:41)versus Wrote: Nor working anymore. Stuck at loading stream for every lesson I have tried. Even with AE registration.

Ah, yes I need to update the Dharma version of the addon. The Eden version works properly if you are able to upgrade.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Academic Earth Plugin - Free Video Lectures From The World's Top Scholars0