Odd/annoying "cut off" sound when videos end
I have noticed that when watching any type of video in XBMC, that when the video ends there is a rather loud and annoying "cut off" sound. Basically there is a loud pop/ "gtssch!" for a second right before it returns to the menu.

Any reason why this is?? Sad
I haven't experienced this, but I don't use XBMC in Windows. More info about your hardware might be helpful.
What build? This should be fixed in SVN.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

What are the odds of getting an svn from that brief period when that happened? And, further, what are the odds of not finding this thread before starting a new one?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pop&page=2

I am somewhat curious.
I'll update to the latest build later this evening and see if this problem is cured.

My apologies natethomas - that post did not come up with my searches. Although I did not run an extensive one. Sorry. Sad
Oh, no need to apologize. I was being snippy. That's really my fault. I just recommend updating to a fairly recent build before asking questions. There's a very good chance the problem, whatever it is, has already been resolved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Odd/annoying "cut off" sound when videos end0