Option to hide "CD1" on the video filename
thanx gglaze, i saw your other thread but will post here.
hope you get this patch done, no hurry though. don't think you can squeeze this one through the future freeze.

good luck, ng
just an update - i have this implemented and working nicely.

before submitting the patch to sourceforge, i am finishing up some additional work on "cleaning" the file names for display, and on additional xml configuration options.

in the meantime, if anyone is interested in trying out a beta version of xbmc with this feature incorporated, please send me a message.
Cool
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
please, no more requests for binaries, because i've decided to follow the policies of the official xbmc team and not release any binaries. thanks.

anyways, i've just submitted the patch for this to sourceforge. enjoy!

Cool
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Option to hide "CD1" on the video filename0