Music Library "Path not found" after 9.04 Install?
All my music is stored on a network share. I had a previous ver of XBMC installed and had added the source and scanned it into the library and it was working fine. Now after the 9.04 install if I try to play any of my music while in library mode I get an error message "Path not found." :confused2: If I go into file mode the music plays fine. Any ideas?? Thanks.
Some paths in the db need updating perhaps?

Delete it and rescan is an option, or at least produce a Debug Log to investigate it further.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Tried the rescan a few times, it didn't work. It would get about 1/2 way through and then error message about a runtime violation and XBMC would crash. I've had a few other issues with 9.04 so ended up just uninstalling and going back to Atlantis, rescanned into the library and all is well.
There was a recent bug that was fixed by jmarshall where scanning would crash. I suggest trying again with latest SVN.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library "Path not found" after 9.04 Install?0