[XBOX] Decrypt Zshare Movie URLs?
How do you know you connected to Veohproxy? xbmc.log or any other thing you check?

Here is the log I see, and looks like I am connected. Do I need to open any ports in my Router? Sometimes I can play the zSHare video and sometime I get the demux popup and then nothing... If you have your code, maybe I could test something from my side?

14:44:35 M: 37429248 NOTICE: -->Python Initialized<--
14:44:35 M: 37408768 NOTICE:
14:44:35 M: 36589568 WARNING: Untested function dllgethostbyaddr called!
14:44:35 M: 36589568 NOTICE: Sat Jul 11 14:44:35 2009
14:44:35 M: 36589568 NOTICE:
14:44:35 M: 36589568 NOTICE: VeohProxy Starts - 127.0.0.1:64653
14:44:35 M: 36589568 NOTICE:
14:44:37 M: 36302848 NOTICE: 200 FTP SITE command called [command=help, args=]

BTW - I understand if the site checks for IE or FF, maybe we could sent the IE header instead of FF, but is there a way to send a Windows user-agent from XBox, or is that totally HW dependent?
1. If I can play the url on PC, why do I need to run Veohproxy on XBOX, what is so different. Why does XBOX not play the url?

The User-Agent is sent as xbmc not as ie or firefox, the server disconnects the stream.

2. When I exit Veohproxy on my XBOX, I get a Python error. What could be the reason, does anyone else get this? Also Do I need to open any ports in my router?

It is a notification that the script is terminated no problem.

3. What does it mean to "modify the streamplug" in Veohproxy. Can someone give an example. Do you mean I need to edit the Python script for Veohproxy, and if so what type of info do I need to add?

You need to modify the python code to change the user agent and send all the correct headers. Zshare has quite a few new headers along with a cookie.

I will release the working version soon, just tidying up the mess on a few plugins that use zshare and making it compatible with all.
Smile 
thanks
Hi Voinage,

It seems zShare has possibly changed their headers again... Is it possible to have a fix for that in veohzshare, please? I get the attached Errors while playing any zShare video.

http://pastebin.com/m47d257f9

Thanks.
will look at it over weekend m8, am off for a beer.
Voinage Wrote:will look at it over weekend m8, am off for a beer.

Hey thanks, will look forward to it. Have a happy belated Birthday Smile
Hi Voinage,

Any update on Veohzshare update? Would really appreciate...
Sorry was farting about with christmas, will do it now.

If they haven`t ruined it.
It`s cookie related, I need to mess a bit. I`ll try later on tonight after i`ve completed my downloads.
Hi m8 any progress?
Hi Voinage,

Any update on Veohzshare? Would appreciate your help with getting it going, I have a few scripts that rely on this and they are just sitting there on my XBMC looking pretty Smile

Thanks.
Not sure if this is XBOX forum only but I have been using Voinage veohzhare.rar script on winxp to watch media streams from zhare. The script has not been working for sometime now. Please see if Voinage or other folks thread can fix the script

http://code.google.com/p/voinage-xbmc-pl...zshare.rar

Voinage if you have the original source code avalable for this script then may be the collective wisdom pf people on this thread can work to fix it.

This script is an important part for my xbmc media center usage, I will appreciate all the help.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] Decrypt Zshare Movie URLs?1