Difference in performance
Hello,

I wanted to know if there was any significant performance improvements with XBMC Babylon Alpha1 compared to XBMC Atlantis bf1 on AppleTV ?

Is it useful to upgrade now or is it wiser to wait until it becomes a stable release ?

Thx.
tintamarre Wrote:Hello,

I wanted to know if there was any significant performance improvements with XBMC Babylon Alpha1 compared to XBMC Atlantis bf1 on AppleTV ?

Is it useful to upgrade now or is it wiser to wait until it becomes a stable release ?

Thx.

9.04.beta1 is almost out with 9.04 release hot on it's tails. I would wait for 9.04 release.
I too have the same question. Atlantis has been running fine for me, with a few exceptions (some blu ray rips in H.264 MP4 movies suddenly crash the ATV). Performance is quite acceptable, so I see no reasons to upgrade unless there's some sort of GPU acceleration that'll allow me to playback 4Mbps+ 720p content.
Since I've updated to the beta, I have a strange 'frame rate problem' (one thick line, in the upperleft corner of the video which has troubles with resfreshing) when I play video's. It occurs in all videos, and is always on the same place. I don't have this problem with the Alpha.

Someone else has this problem? Is it better to start a new topic about this problem?
WJWNL Wrote:Since I've updated to the beta, I have a strange 'frame rate problem' (one thick line, in the upperleft corner of the video which has troubles with resfreshing) when I play video's. It occurs in all videos, and is always on the same place. I don't have this problem with the Alpha.

Someone else has this problem? Is it better to start a new topic about this problem?

new thread please.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Difference in performance0