scrapers help please
I have an issue with my movies. I have taken all my DVD collection and converted them into iso's so i have the full dvd menu and options which i love. when i have setup the scraper to find the movie info it seems to return all the movie info only in spanish. Now, i have tried changing the scraper, but it seems to only use imdb regardless of what other option i choose. Also, when i use imdb it only shows one result (spanish) or none at all. I know imdb has this movie on record as i have searched thier site and found it there, but for some reason am unable to get the info in xbmc. any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm also new to the xbmc world and have to say i love it. the only setback i see is that i can't use this to controll other home functions like lighting/air/roomba/... Again, thank you for any help you can give!
Hi and welcome to the forums. In order to get help on that issue you will need to supply a proper debug log. (Please use pastebin)
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
its ok, it seemed to have fixed itself when i upgraded from the beta to rc1. thanks anyway, have a few other issues though, but i'll see what i can find before posting them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
scrapers help please0