MPAA Ratings
What is required for the skin to pull MPAA ratings and display a corresponding image?
listitem.mpaa

Then just do a substring visible for each rating.

<texture>r.png</texture>
<visible>substring(listitem.mpaa,Rated R)</visible>

<visible>substring(listitem.mpaa,Rated PG) + !substring(listitem.mpaa,Rated PG-13)</visible>
And where is this scraped from? TMDB? for some reason i can't get the flags to show
I got them to show up if I change it from listitem.mpaa to listitem.filename, but that's obviously only a temp fix ...
For tv shows it is stored in the mpaa ratings field and can be pulled from TVDB. You need to have a very recent rev. for the tv series to work. I have tv ratings on about 90% of my 50 shows.

Movies, I scrape from IMDB. I have a rating on all my movies after going through using a media manager program and making sure they were all in there. The inital scrape got about 95% of them.
So TMDB doesnt give that info?
Unfortunately no, they only work with the imdb scraper.
That's really unfortunate then as i use the default scraper TMDB. As do most people i thought.

As i said above I have them set to read from the actual file, but for those who use IMDB scraper is possible to read both from the file AND the IMDB info scraped?
sure. you could just use a visibility condition to accept either one.

<visible>substring(listitem.filename,Rated whatever) | substring(listitem.MPAA,Rated whatever)</visible>
OK and I assume this would apply to other flags as well?
Correct
OK excellent news man thank you for the helpful info.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MPAA Ratings0