Where do music videos go?
I have added a music videos source as a video source and successfully added several of them to my library. How can I access them in Aeon in library mode?

I have Aeon Auriga, up-to-date from git. I can access Music > Videos (from the submenu), but it always says "This library is empty. Populate it via the files window."

As a workaround, I have re-activated the "Videos" menu item, which will let me access my Music Videos source via file mode. It's just not nearly as cool as library mode. Am I missing something obvious?
context menu in music video source <set content> -> <music videos> then...
context menu in music video source <scan for new content>
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I've done that, and it scanned several music videos into my library, but I can't seem to access them within Aeon (not using library mode, anyway).
I have the same problem. It is very frustrating. I always have to go to Videos to be able to watch my music videos, just like you.

I have also done what reaven suggests.

Someone please help us! :-)
Well, you go to videos, find the folder in which the music video is and set the content to Music Video. Scan it into library. Then the tricky part: Go to Music and change it from files mode (the default) to Library. Then look for Music Videos, click on it and there you are. Smile

Music is set as default to files mode, not library. As such, music videos don't show up. Got to make it go to Library for the music videos selection to show.
To go straight to your Music Library from the Home Menu change line 98 in your Includes_MainMenu.xml to
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusicLibrary,albums ,return)</onclick>
Sorry, I ignored my own thread for a while -- I wanted to wait until I upgraded to the latest Auriga to make sure an update didn't fix it.

This is what I get when I choose "Videos" from the Music submenu. I have my music videos folder added as a video source and several of them were scanned into the library. My music is in library mode. The arrow keys do nothing (I can't even navigate through the options along the top of the screen), but escape will bring me back to the home screen. I have the latest Auriga from git, with no mods installed.

Does anyone else get this under my scenario?
Does this for me also.

In files mode I only see one Video_TS folder within 'Music Videos', the the rest of the videos within the 'root' folder of 'Music Videos'.

Frustrating.
Yup I get same has anyone solved this problem
  • Open file "Includes_Submenu.xml" in 720p subfolder
  • Find
    Code:
    <onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusicLibrary,musicvideos,return)</onclick>
  • Replace with
    Code:
    <onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,musicvideos,return)</onclick>
Still same problem here...

Imokles Wrote:
  • Open file "Includes_Submenu.xml" in 720p subfolder
  • Find
    Code:
    <onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusicLibrary,musicvideos,return)</onclick>
  • Replace with
    Code:
    <onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,musicvideos,return)</onclick>

If I edit the Includes_Submenu.xml, I am rerouted to the movies. My musicvideos are in the appropriate folder of the album, so this doesn't work for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where do music videos go?0