Dual Screen Problem – G4 Mac
hellö

i have a problem with xbmc in two display mode. i found no solution for this...

my xbmc runs on a G4 power mac, 1 GHz. I have two graphic cards. a NVIDIA card which was already in the mac. this card has one DVI port and one ADC (Apple Display Connector) port.
i want to connect a 20“ monitor and a TV with the mac. i connected the 20“ monitor with the DVI port. because i have no ADC-to-DVI adapter, i've put in a second graphic card i had here. its an older ATI radeon card. so i connected the TV to the second graphic card with a DVI-to-HDMI cable.

i need the monitor for the xbcm interface and music (i don't want to have my TV on when i'm listening to music). but i want to watch the movies on the TV.

so i've set the resolution for both displays to 1280x720 and synchronized dem (=same picture on both screens). but if i do that, the whole xbcm interface the movies are stuttering! also if i play the movie on VLC or quicktime player (no problems in 100%-view, but if i go fullscreen, the video is also stuttering)...
i'm wondering about that, especialy because i use two graphic cards... :confused2:

but if i go to the two screen mode (split-scrreen), xbcm and the videos are playing with no problems! so is there a possibility that i have the xbcm on the 20“ display and only the movies on the TV-display?
i researched alot about that, but i found no solution for mac...

would be greeeat if someone could help me! thaaaanx!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dual Screen Problem – G4 Mac0