TV Show episodes not loading
i cant seem to get episodes to load in correctly. i have john adams season loaded and saved as mpgs with the filename/structure as:

D:\TV Shows\John Adams\JohnAdams.s01e01.mpg
D:\TV Shows\John Adams\JohnAdams.s01e02.mpg

i added the folder tv shows to the xbmc listing and it was able to find it. it loaded up john adams under the tv show listing and download all the info on it and everything however it is saying that there are no episodes.

ive used different naming schemes and nothing seemes to be working it will always find the series but it wont register that i ahve any episodes.
i am running under windows 7 and i was going to try the advancedsettings.xml file but im not sure where to place it in windows 7. any help would be good
Thanks
debug log of a library scan if you want help
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
jeffv4 Wrote:i cant seem to get episodes to load in correctly. i have john adams season loaded and saved as mpgs with the filename/structure as:

D:\TV Shows\John Adams\JohnAdams.s01e01.mpg
D:\TV Shows\John Adams\JohnAdams.s01e02.mpg

i added the folder tv shows to the xbmc listing and it was able to find it. it loaded up john adams under the tv show listing and download all the info on it and everything however it is saying that there are no episodes.

ive used different naming schemes and nothing seemes to be working it will always find the series but it wont register that i ahve any episodes.
i am running under windows 7 and i was going to try the advancedsettings.xml file but im not sure where to place it in windows 7. any help would be good
Thanks

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I am having the exact same issue with the John Adams series. OP, did you ever figure out a solution?

I've found that if I have the content set as a TV Show, the scraper will find the series and add it to my library -- but like the OP, there are no episodes contained within the entry. I've looked for a way to manually add the episodes to this "folder" within my library, but it doesn't appear like that is possible.

If I change the content to Movies, the scraper also finds it -- and this time adds each episode as an individual movie with the name "John Adams" (i.e., There are six new entries, each entitled "John Adams" with no way to tell which episode is which).

If someone can tell me where to find the log file referenced above, I'll gladly post it. Thanks for any help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show episodes not loading0