• 7(current)
[MOD] Title Bar and Anoobies Trailer Mod (New Multiplex Hackjob Mod)
DuMbGuM Wrote:ekim232 will be able to clear up which is the correct way of doing it if thats the right place to change if you are still having trouble with it.

Use this instead of the imagepath....

<texture background="true>$INFO[listitem.property(fanart_image)]</texture>
Thanks for the help guys.

Making those changes seemed to disable multiplex, it shows me the large list view rather than multiplex view when I choose multiplex now. Reverted back to the backup and multiplex with the blank trailer box was back.

Here is my modified viewtype_multiplex code - maybe I did something wrong!?
One, if you really wanted to save yourself sometime you could just use my mod that already has this working for multiplex. It has some texture and label differences, but essentially is the same.

Before I begin, do you know how to add a view within myvidenav.xml?
I don't - and the code isn't organized at all when using notepad (haven't gotten notepad++ yet) so I can't really look through it to try to understand what's happening.

I'm really good at copying and pasting though Wink
NickMc53 Wrote:I don't - and the code isn't organized at all when using notepad (haven't gotten notepad++ yet) so I can't really look through it to try to understand what's happening.

I'm really good at copying and pasting though Wink

First step is get a xml program. WAY too hard with just notepad for Aeon. Lots of them out there for free download.
ekim232 Wrote:First step is get a xml program. WAY too hard with just notepad for Aeon. Lots of them out there for free download.

Done. Taking 2 minutes to get notepad++ makes editing so much easier :o

Edit: Took a look... looks like I just add a condition to line 103 to add a new view.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Title Bar and Anoobies Trailer Mod (New Multiplex Hackjob Mod)1