HTTP-API sendKey help needed
Hello, I've been using XBMC for a few weeks now, and I'm working on building a remote app for my Iphone using the HTTP-API.

First off, I'm curious if anyone else has an issue with the Actions commands. Specifically, if XBMC hasn't been used in a while and goes dim screened, it won't undim when processing the Actions commands. IE it will still be dim, but you can move up, down, etc.

My workaround at the moment is to switch as many things as possible to the SendKey command, as this seems to work much better.

However, I can't figure out how to generate the PageUp, PageDown, Up, Down, Left, Right, etc keys via this method. From searching around for ASCII codes it seems that these keys are actually 0xF000 followed by a second code...0xF073 for pageUp for example. I've tried SendKey(0xF073), SendKey(0xF000+73), SendKey(0xF000+0xF073), but none seem to work.

Has anyone been able to send any of these keyboard keys via the SendKey command? I would really appreciate the help.
Try this
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=3...post345811
Thanks for the workaround. Hopefully I won't run out of unused keyboard keys with all of the functionality I want to add!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTTP-API sendKey help needed0